Wednesday, January 3, 2018

"Perfect" by Cecelia Ahern

Perfect by Cecelia Ahern is the follow-up to Flawed.  Celestine is on the run.  She wants to get her verdict overturned, but Crevan is after her and will stop at nothing to get her for a reason that only he knows!   This was a good book to start the year.  I was engaged from page 1!  Celestine was a great character and I was rooting for her all the way!

Teaser from page 10:  Each time, the Whistleblowers come to close to my hiding place I can barely breathe.  I hear their footsteps, sometimes their breaths, as I'm crammed, jammed, into spaces, above and below, sometimes in places so obvious they don't even look, sometimes so dangerous they wouldn't dare to look.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails