Wednesday, August 16, 2017

"Tomorrow's Garden" by Amanda Cabot (Western Historical Romance)

Tomorrow's Garden by Amanda Cabot is the last book in the Texas Dreams series.  This one focuses on Lawrence, the former Texas ranger who accepted a temporary position as sheriff and mayor of a small Texas town. Harriet accepted the job of school teacher and moved to town with her five brothers and sisters.  Both Harriet and Lawrence had secret fears resulting from some scary past experiences.  This book has family drama, some adventure and some romance.

Of the three books in the series, this was my least favorite but I still enjoyed it.  I just didn't like Harriet, the main character, much.  I did not like how she treated Jake, her younger brother or how she treated Lawrence.  I was glad to see she changed for the better by the end of the book.  I really liked Lawrence and how he tried to help Jake.  There were parts in this book that made me laugh out loud.  It's an entertaining read.
(Karen's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails