Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Gerard's:

A bus is coming.  I raise my arm and step on board, sliding down into a seat, below the windowsill.  I edge upwards and glimpse the police car still parked outside the hospital.

From page 101 of The Secrets She Keeps by Michael Robotham.

Karen's:

The case was high-profile not only because King was Amish but because of the level of brutality--and the fact that the children were in the house at the time of the murder.  It brought to light the reality that domestic violence transcends culture and religion.
From page 18 of Down a Dark Road by Linda Castillo.
 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up on that Castillo series. Here are my adult and YA teasers. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting book! http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday6906389

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails