Sunday, June 25, 2017

"Roar" by Cora Carmack (Updated)

Roar by Cora Carmack is about Aurora, a princess who has a secret.  She has always tried to make her mother proud of her, but now she must marry a man she does not love to honor her mom's wishes.  The night before the wedding, Aurora bolts and goes out on her own!

WOW!  This book was so good, better than I expected!  I was into it from page 1.  Aurora is a great character and the story line kept my interest all the way!  This is the author's first YA book and I want book 2 soon!  This is my new book of the month!
(Gerard's review, 6-25-17, 5++ stars)

Karen's review (3 stars):
Roar by Cora Carmack did not impress me as much as it did Gerard.  I had some trouble understanding the whole plot line, storms with souls of past dead people that can be taken from the storm just did not make much sense to me.   I did, however, enjoy the relationship between Locke and Aurora aka Roar.  I liked some of the other characters too, but not Cassius who I thought was a jerk.  I will probably read the next book though because I am interested to see how Locke and Aurora end up.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails