Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"Dark Breaks the Dawn" by Sara B. Larson (We Disagree on the Ending)

In Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson, Princess Evelayn can now have access to her full power!  Her mother is at the war front fighting against the Dark Power!  When her mom is killed, it is up to Evelayn to somehow gain the peace between Dark and Dawn.  WOW!

This book is so good!  The pace is perfect and it all leads to an incredible ending that I did not see coming at all!  I need book 2 soon!  This is a "must read" for fantasy lovers.
(Gerard's review 6/28/17, 5++ stars) 

Karen's review, 7/11/17:


Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson is a YA fantasy that held my interest from start to finish with no boring parts.  This has magic, romance, plots and betrayal.  It is not often I want to throw the book after I finish it, but this one got me riled up at the ending.  I really liked it all the way through up to the end which was heart breaking.    Because of the horrible ending, this one only gets 3 stars from me.


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails