Friday, February 3, 2017

"The Crown" by Kiera Cass (5th Book of The Selection Series)

I loved The Crown by Kiera Cass, the fifth book in The Selection series because Eadlyn grows up quickly when her mother has a heart attack and shows both maturity and compassion for others, finally!  This was a really fun series and I was not disappointed at all in this last book!  She picked the one I thought she should and I loved how she became so caring about the feelings of the selected.  I do not want to spoil anything because if you are reading this series, you have to read this one too!
(Karen's review, 5 stars)


I should have dressed up to do these videos--thought of it too late! 

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails