Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Teaser Tuesday



Gerard's:

A loud boom ripped through the building.  Next came a deafening thud; glass shattered high above them.


From page six of prologue of The Perfect Horse by Elizabeth Letts.

So why should I help a liar and a traitor?  After everything the Daggers have put me through, does Raffaele honestly think I am going to fight for their lives just because he is using my dying sister against me?
From page 128 of The Midnight Star by Marie Lu.

Karen's:
Aelin was insane, Dorian realized.  Brilliant and wicked, but insane.
And perhaps the greatest, most unremorseful liar he'd ever encountered.

From page 303 of Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. All really great passages! Makes me want to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some thrillers!

    My teaser this week is from an Amish Thriller: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-Zy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound good! I'm anxious to read Empire of Storms.

    My TT from Extinct

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three books sound good. I'm especially drawn to Empire of Storms. Aelin sounds like a fascinating character.
    My Tuesday post features THREE WEEKS WITH MY BROTHER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these books sound good! Here is my TT: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday3908935

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails