Monday, November 16, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - 4 Today!



Gerard's:

"Well, I'll be," he says breathlessly, turning it over to catch the morning light streaming through our windows.  "Isn't it a beauty?" 

From page 17 of Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson. (click link for my review.)
Out of breath, she lifted a hand and pressed her palm against her chest, as if to calm her pounding heart.  That action was somehow even more alarming than the message she'd conveyed.
From page 110 of The Bark Before Christmas by Laurien Berenson.  (click link for my review.)

Karen's:

"I think he sent me here so you could kill me.  As a present."

From page 81 of Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.

"I think they ought to know.  You do them a disservice by not confiding something this important to them."
 From page 78 of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 

Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. Good batch! I loved Walk the Earth a Stranger!

    My teaser plus giveaway is at Beth Fish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Harry Potter one - Dumbledore to Harry, about Ron and Hermione, right? :)

    Here's my teaser: http://whenitdoes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these make me want to know more. Great choices!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/11/17/teaser-tuesdays-136-h20/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Queen of Shadows spooked me, but The Bark Before Christmas really grabbed me. Thanks for sharing. Here's my teaser from an historical fiction young read by Avi: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-11y

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Queen of Shadows teaser is on the frightening side! I love the Harry Potter books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! You've got me wanting to re-read Harry Potter now :)

    My TT: https://thebookbrief.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/teaser-tuesday-28/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, you won't be sorry! I'm loving these books.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails