Sunday, October 11, 2015

"Not a Drop to Drink" by Mindy McGinnis

Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis is told by a young girl named Lynn.  She lives with her mom and protects their pond because water is very scarce in her world.  When an accident claims the mother, it's all up to Lynn.

I thought this book was okay.  I really liked Lynn and the story line was good enough to keep my interest.  It had a good ending too!
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one, even though it's very bleak. The sequel wasn't as good, but as a whole, I enjoyed both books. Here's my review of NOT A DROP TO DRINK: http://www.blogginboutbooks.com/2013/10/grim-gripping-not-drop-to-drink-not-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails