Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Orphan #8" by Kim van Alkemade

Orphan #8 by Kim van Alkemade is based on a true story.  Rachel is only 8 years old when she finds herself in an infant home.  There a lady doctor runs experiments on girls.  Rachel is one of those girls.  Years later, she is a nurse in an old folks home when a patient is brought in.  Rachel recognizes the patient as the doctor who worked on her.  Will she try to get revenge?  This is a good page turner.  The tension builds as we learn what Rachel will do!  I enjoyed this book very much!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed in this one, actually. The premise sounded really intriguing and the book did bring up some really good points-to-ponder. But, the story itself seemed lacking to me. I haven't reviewed it yet, but when I do, I'll post a link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails