Saturday, July 11, 2015

"When We Were Animals" by Joshua Gaylord

When We Were Animals by Joshua Gaylord is told by Lumen, part of it as she was growing up and part as a married woman.  Where she lived growing up, teenagers did something as a rite of passage that you will have to read the book to find out exactly what that was.

I really loved this book!  The story line was good and I thought the characters were well brought out.  It kept my interest throughout with a good twist at the end I did not see coming.  This is well worth reading!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting. The premise reminds me of DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME by Kate Karyus Quinn. Here's my review of that one: http://www.blogginboutbooks.com/2014/09/psychological-thriller-fans-this-ones.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails