Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: 3 For You



Gerard's:

In the same instant, they must've heard us, because all three turned and stared right at us.  Silence hung in the air for a split-second.

From page 18 of Lucy Come Home by Dave and Neta Jackson (click link to see my review)

But Lucky knew the Wild Dogs couldn't rest.  While Blade and the attack-dogs were out there, his Pack would always be in danger.
 From page 9 of Survivors--Storm of Dogs by Erin Hunter. 

Karen's
If the person who murdered my parents had come back for Hannah, how could I be sure he was through?  Was Cicely next?  Or me?
 From page 53 of Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. All of these are great. I'd like to read Survivors. Must check that out!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/07/teaser-tuesdays-109-the-publicist-by-christina-george/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by them all for different reasons! Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails