Thursday, March 19, 2015

"Vanishing Girls" by Lauren Oliver is Good But . . .

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver tells the story of sisters, Dara and Nick.  They hang around with each other and are close until a car accident has consequences for both of them.  This novel is told by both sisters and I liked them both.  It is good and kept my interest throughout; however, would have preferred a different ending.  That being said, Vanishing Girls is very readable and I think you would enjoy it.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is one I have read mixed reviews on, even seen a DNF, but I want to read it anyway. LOVE Lauren Oliver!
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see what this one is all about. In general, I like Lauren Oliver, so we'll see ... thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails