Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: 3 Today


Gerard's:
  
The good news is that I have no regrets.  My troubles with Candace were training for this moment.  I had to get into your place Beck, and I know what to do. 

From page 24 of YOU by Caroline Kepnes. (Just finished this Sunday, click link to see my review)

I wonder what she thinks is so interesting.  If I were her and I had to sit here looking at us, I would be bored out of my mind.
From page 27 of Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer.
.
Karen's:
You won't believe what you're seeing right now.  Here, look for yourself!

From page 28 of Double Cross by James Patterson. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. All are interesting teasers! But the first one particularly got me! I wonder what the troubles of the past were and what moment is happening now!
    Today my teaser is from The Underground Girls of Kabul by Jenny Nordbeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second teaser for "YOU" I've seen this week, and I really must read some Patterson one of these days. Mine: Biting the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the second teaser for You that I've seen too. Guess I must have read the same one as Heather. It sounds like such a chilling, creepy book. Is it? My teaser comes from Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three books sound fascinating. I'll look for them for my Kindle.
    My Tuesday post features THE LEGACY LETTERS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three great choices this week but I'll go for You as I've just bought a copy of this book. Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/teaser-tuesday-november-11/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! You are the second person to post one from the book You and I am ready to go buy it right now! My husband and I are both fans of James Patterson as well. Here is my TT: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2014/11/teaser-tuesday-nov-11-vision-of-fire-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails