Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Teasers: 3 This Week


Gerard's:
.I could Escape along with them if I wanted, but i haven't been to Elusion since late December.  Not even for a quick zip-trip, like these people are having.

From page 9 of Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam. (teen Science fiction)

I couldn't hear bear the idea of him being gone.  Or even worse, of him suffering for years to come.  I didn't know what to say or what to do.  All I could do is cry.  Then he said something I'll never forget.
 From page 23 of The Priority List by David Menasche.  (See my review.)

Karen's:

"Why do you break my crunchy in half?"
 I heard his voice, his voice, Rufus's voice, as clearly as I have heard anything in my life--maybe clearer than most.

From page 54 of The Dog That Talked to God by Jim Kraus. (See Gerard's review)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (well, we cheat and choose specific ones)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I think that The Dog That Talked To God is my favourite from that list, it just sounds really interesting and fun! But I do love myself some sci fi as well! :) Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower ;)
    My Teaser
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Elusion. I have Black Chalk and Sound of Broken Glass on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting variety of teasers. I read Elusion a while ago but wasn't blown away by it. My teasers this week are from The Chance by Robyn Carr and House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something for everyone in today's post! Of the three, The Priority List captured my attention. I'm curious about what he said that was so unforgettable.
    My Teaser is from SNOW FENCE ROAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Priority List has intrigued me. My teaser: The Widow’s Walk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Gerard's this week. Sorry Karen :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails