Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loved "Innocence" by Dean Koontz - A Must Read!

Innocence by Dean Koontz is about a young girl and a young boy who live away from people as much as they can because they both have issues with their appearance.  You will have to read the book to find out what they are.  When they come together one night, the story really takes off.  Wow, oh wow!  This is an amazing read!  I was into it from the get-go with plenty of action and characters I cared about.  It has a really , really good ending too!  I LOVED it!  This is my first "must read" book of 2014! 
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I just read this one, too, although I haven't reviewed it yet. At first, it reminded me A LOT of ODD THOMAS, but the ending made me see it in a whole different light. Like you, I cared about the characters, was intrigued by the plot, and was surprised by the big reveal -- the last 1/4 of the book, especially, really made me think. I didn't LOVE the book, but it definitely kept me reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the big reveal part also and the ending did make me think too. Glad you enjoyed it too.

      Delete
  2. Haven't read this book...thanks for sharing.

    I always LOVE to see your header with your books. I want to read Winter People. I guess I will have to get it out of the library. Didn't get it for review.

    ENJOY all your books.

    Stopping by from Carole's Books You Loved February Edition. I am in the list as #29. My book entry is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Entry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails