Saturday, January 11, 2014

"A Collie Rescue" by Lindsay Downs

A Collie Rescue by Lindsay Downs is a short book that I read on my Kindle. I thought it was going to be about Collies being rescued, but it isn’t. It’s about Collies being buddies for returning vets with PTSD. Actually, that is just a small part of the book. This is about the FBI hunting down terrorists with the help of a returning vet with PTSD who is homeless, and her new Collie, Taz, who has her back.

This started kind of slow and I lost interest for a while, but returned to it and liked the ending. I would have rated it higher if the characters were more developed. I think vets may like it and anyone who enjoys quick reads without a lot of description or in-depth characters. (Half the proceeds from this book go to the pet fund.)
(Karen's review, 3 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails