Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"Anything You Ask" by Lynn Kellan is a Sweet Humorous Romance Novella

Image Source: author's blog
Anything You Ask by Lynn Kellan is a fast-moving romance about Dani, a widowed professor with two sons, who is left with a run-down farm and huge debts.  Facts about her late husband come out gradually when she turns to Hale, her brother-in-law for help with the farm.  He is more than willing to help her out because he secretly loved her all along so jumps at the chance to prove himself to her. 

I got into this book quickly and liked both the main characters so couldn't help but root for them to fall in love with each other.  The story line was unique and kept my interest.  I looked forward to seeing what would happen next!  It was over before I knew it but I liked that it didn't drag along at all.  I recommend it if you are looking for a light romance!
(Karen's review)

For more about the book, watch the trailer:

Visit Lynn Kellan's blog at www.forloveorfunny.com

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Karen, for your lovely review of my book!
    Warmly,
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails