Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"The Death of Bees" by Lisa O'Donnell

A Page Turner debut novel
For the most part, The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell is narrated by two sisters, Marnie and Nelly.  Their parents are dead and with no relative around, they fear going into foster care and being separated.  So, what do they do?  You will have to read the book to find out.  I enjoyed this from page 1.  It's a good page turner as I wondered if the plan the girls came up with would work or if they would be found out.  This is the author's first novel.  I'll be looking for more of her work!  (5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. This one is definitely on my TBR list. I think it sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a іnformatіon of un-ambiguity and
    preseгveness of precious familiarity cοncerning
    unpredicted feelings.

    Alѕo visit my webpage - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding books to read from blogs, even if they don't work out for me. It's like the best kind of book club! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent book, big it up to Lisa, woo whoo. Great read. This is a hard hiting gritty work where as in life bad things sometimes happen to good people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails