Friday, March 1, 2013

"Tenth of December" by George Saunders (audio book)

This audio book is a collection of short stories read by the author. I think that is pretty cool. He does a great job! The three main stories are very good, especially the Tenth of December (the last one). The other two main stories are pretty good too, especially the first one, "Victory Lap"! The other stories I did not like so much. The language at times is rough, which I didn't care for. Overall though, based on the strength of "Tenth of December" I give it four stars.
(Gerard's review)

Have you read or listened to this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. My birthdate is the 10th of December, so the title jumped right at me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails