Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"The Fifth Assassin" by Brad Meltzer

The Fifth Assassin by Brad Meltzer is on the "Best Sellers" list for a reason--it is that good!  Someone is re-creating down to the last detail the four assassinations of the four presidents that were in office.  Now, there is going to be a fifth one.  The question is who is doing this and will the fifth attempt be successful?  It is hard to know the bad guys from the good guys in this one and the plot twists are eye popping!

At 654 pages (large print) this is no light read.  The book took four years to finish and it shows.  This one kept me turning pages and the ending is the best of all!  I loved it and recommend it! 
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi thеre! І realіze thiѕ is kinԁ of οff-topic
    but I had to аsk. Does buіlԁing a well-establіshed wеbsіtе
    like yours take a laгgе amount of work? I аm completely neω to running a blog however
    I ԁo write in mу journal dailу. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou! simply click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails