Sunday, November 18, 2012

"The Shadow Of Your Smile" by Mary Higgins Clark

Disappointing Compared to Some of her Other Ones I Read

The Shadow Of Your Smile by Mary Higgins Clark didn't appeal to me.  I didn't care for the three murders by three different people because it just made murder seem too easy.  I really liked some of her others, but this doesn't even come close.  I guess when my favorite character gets killed early on by her "long time friend," I lost interest.  The suspense just wasn't enough for me.  It's about a Dr. trying to find out who her father's biological parents were and the family she's related to trying to make sure she doesn't.  Her father was adopted at birth.  I really can't say anymore without giving things away.  It does have a good ending.
(Karen's review)

Others by this author that I recommend instead:  Two Little Girls In Blue & Just Take My Heart & Where Are You Now

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails