Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Not A Fan--Follower's Journal" by Kyle Idleman


Not A Fan--follower's Journal by Kyle Idleman is a 42-day devotional guide to challenge your thinking about your relationship with Jesus Christ and if you are a true follower.  The whole journal is based on the verse, Luke 9:23 which says, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."  The theme is that Jesus is not interested in fans but wants true followers who know and love Him and as a result obey his commands. 

I thought some of the exercises it suggested were corny but it did make me evaluate my Christian walk and made me more aware of Christ's presence in my life. NOT A FAN is more than a small group Bible study, it's a movement.  Visit www.notafan.com (the site), view the videos at www.youtube.com/notafantv (the videos), view tweets at www.twitter.com/iamnotafan (the talk), www.facebook.com/notafan (the movement).
(Karen's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails