Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Ice Cold" by Tess Gerritsen

A MUST READ THRILLER

This thriller, Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen, is the story of four people who were headed to a Doctors convention.  A blinding snowstorm threw them off course and they wound up in "Kingdom Come," a cult compound.  Hope came when they found this compound led by "The Prophet" but no one was there at all!!

I ordered this as an audio book and really enjoyed it a lot!  I got into it right away and the characters were very believable.  It contained lots of "WOW" factors for me with a couple of surprising twists at the end.  This is a must read (or must listen)!  I loved it!
(Gerard's review, rating 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I've never read anything by Tess Gerritsen, but I love the plot description. Sounds interesting. Adding it to my TBR list ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails