Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Fairy Tale Interrupted" by Rosemarie Terenzio


Fairy Tale Interrupted--A Memoir of Life, Love, and Loss by Rosemarie Terenzio is the story of the author, who was JFK Jr.'s executive assistant while he was trying to get his magazine, "George," up and going.  I enjoyed it because I was able to see what JFK, Jr. really was like.  I'm not too surprised that I found I liked him a lot!  Rosemarie holds nothing back.  Of course, it was sad about his and his wife's early death.  A very good read, indeed!
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during March to the American Cancer Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails