Monday, December 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: "Legend" and "Murder Past Due"


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   
Gerard's:
"You're too late," she says. "Because today the plague patrol is coming for your family. They're taking them away."
From pg. 145 of Legend by Marie Lu.

Karen's:
The last thing I wanted was to get involved in the life of one of my boarders. If Justin's problem turned out to be serious, he would have to go home to his parents.
From page 13 of Murder Past Due by Miranda James.

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

16 comments:

  1. Fab teasers but not-so-fab predicaments! Especially the one from 'Legend'!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legend sounds chilling, and Murder Past Due sounds intriguing. By the way, I enjoy how you guys put this week's books for review in the header.

    Here's my teaser: http://thewarriormuse.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-old-favorite-grafton.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plague patrol? Go home to his parents? You two have definitely teased me!
    My teaser is here: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like something bad is going to happen.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/teaser-tuesday-kaeleers-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing teaser from Murder Past Due--especially since I have that one in the TBR pile. Happy reading! My post: Santa Cruise

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both good -- I especially like the second because that's more my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! I really think I'd enjoy the second book.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teasers! I think I'll be adding these books to my TBR. I haven't read The Kite Runner. I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns first =)
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my teaser. I have Legend on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both teasers sound interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting teasers! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for visiting my TT
    nice teasers.

    I made my slide show with photo bucket .com they give html codes to post on web sites.

    Thanks for the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. plague control. now I wonder about that one. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these sound really good. Plague control sounds creepy....
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails