Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Library Test



Gerard is a Strong Thinker


Gerard with our dog, Abby




You tend to have an opinion on everything. You are the opposite of wishy-washy.

You like to consider yourself informed, and you're more than happy to read up on anything you don't know about.

You've got an intensity that draws people to you. You provoke strong emotional reactions.

There isn't a lot of middle ground or gray area with you. You rarely feel conflicted about anything.

This is true for my hubby, Gerard, all the way through.  I like that he is a strong thinker and well informed.  People do like him but sometimes he does feel conflicted when two of his sports team play at the same time, he struggles with which one to watch. 


  Karen is a Concrete Thinker

See the cats?

When it comes down to it, you're a practical person. You're only concerned with what works in life.

You like to build your skills and knowledge about the world. You like to know lots of things.

You are career-focused. You get a lot of satisfaction from working hard.

You are always looking for ways to improve yourself and strengthen your ambition in life. You study a lot.

I agree I am very practical and do have a desire for knowledge, although not necessarily current events.  Being career-focused is a joke.  I really can't say I am although I do get lots of satisfaction from working hard.  At this time, my most satisfaction comes through blogging.  I do enjoy my Bible studies and seek to improve at becoming more like Jesus.


You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate $1.00 per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is famine relief through Samaritan's Purse.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an Imaginative Thinker

    You are a nonlinear thinker, and you're even surprised by the places your mind takes you.
    You love to get lost in a story, whether it's your own or not. You love fantasy.

    You are a positive and uplifting person. You inspire others to be better.
    You are full of wonder and curiosity. You feel a strong connection to the world.

    I don't know how correct that is but some parts are pretty true. I see Rin Tin Tin in your header and am reminded how that show always made me cry! I can't handle books, movies or even cartoons with animals in them. I'm a sensitive wuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used one that said my Cay makes me Happy......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails