Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"The Fatal Gift of Beauty--the Trials of Amanda Knox"


I must confess that I did not read The Fatal Gift of Beauty--the Trials of Amanda Knox by Nina Burleigh cover to cover. The first 179 pages or so were background stuff, which is necessary, I know; but I found it rather boring and uninteresting after awhile. I just skimmed most of that. When I finally got up to the murder, the investigation and the trial, it was very, very good and I was caught up in it. Can't say this is a must read, but sort of good overall.  If you are interested in this case, I recommend it.
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?  

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails