Friday, October 7, 2011

"The Art of Fielding" by Chad Harbach


WOW!! This book is good, really really good! It's about a college baseball team, the president of the college, and his daughter. The good news is that you do not really have to be a baseball fan to enjoy this book. There is plenty of action off the field, trust me. Did I tell you that the ending is fantastic? It is! Read and enjoy. They hype about this book is true!

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the picture of the cat, but think I'll pass on the book. Not that interested in baseball books and because of my love for Stephen King I've already hit my lifetime quota of books featuring baseball, which is 2. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails