Saturday, September 24, 2011

"This Time Together--Laughter and Reflection" by Carol Burnett


This Time Together—Laughter and Reflection by Carol Burnett is a collection of short essays about funny things that happened in her life.  She shares humorous stories about her career and various celebrities.  By reading this book, I discovered a depth to Carol Burnett that I hadn’t known before.  She is really a nice person, not just funny.  I used to enjoy watching The Carol Burnett Show and fondly remember the sketches with Tim Conway, Harvey Korman and Vicky Lawrence that made me laugh.  That’s why I chose to read this book and am glad I did!
(Karen's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your link to your review. I thought this book was very good. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails