Saturday, July 2, 2011

"The Central Park Five" by Srah Burns

Spunky Doodle Likes the tree on the cover!
The Central Park Five by Sarah Burns tells the true story of a woman brutally attacked while jogging in Central Park in New York and the five people accused of the crime. This is the type of book I love, one that brings me up to speed on a subject I heard about but don't know all the details. This book filled in the missing pieces for me. Great investigating reporting makes this a good book, a quick read with only 200 pages that kept my interest all the way.
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails