Friday, January 14, 2011

What Fairy Tale Are You?

Just thought it's time for a fun post to take a little break so I thought this would be a good quiz for our readers.  Karen is Cinderella:


You Are Cinderella






You believe it's important to do the right thing, even if you aren't rewarded for it. (Absolutely!)

Not everyone treats you with respect, but good people see your goodness. (Fortunately, most people I think do respect me, especially my husband!)

You've had a lot of bad luck, but these days it feels like you luck is about to change. (I don't really feel like this is true. I've been very blessed and know that God is in control of everything that comes into my life. I don't believe in luck at all.)

Even though times are tough, hang in there. You'll eventually get the life you justly deserve. (I think my life is good right now and live one day at a time, enjoying each day as a gift from God and trying to make the most of it.)


Click this link to see What Fairy Tale Are You?

Please let us know your results in the comments and if it got you right. This one didn't really match up to me but sometimes they are right on.

3 comments:

  1. I got Cinderella as well. And it kind of but not really matches me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm The Little Mermaid:

    You find it hard to be satisfied with the life you were given. You feel like there is something bigger out there.
    You know what you want, even if you don't go for it right away. You tend to long for people and things.

    You are a true romantic and idealist. You get lovesick easily, and you've had your fair share of heartbreak.
    Even so, you would give up a lot for love. Love is the most important thing in your life.

    Somewhat true...I am a romantic and I've my share of heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who gets to wear the glass slipper! LOL! :0p

    yeah well i am not. i am little red ridding hood and you is the BIG MEAN BAD WOLF! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails