Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud" by Ben Sherwood

WOW!  This is really, really good!  What a great read The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood is!  It is about Charlie and Sam who have a bond as brothers that not even death can break apart.  You will have to read the book to understand that.  Then, there is Tess, who becomes a love interest for Charlie with her own story to tell.  I thought I had this book pegged before I read it, but I was wrong.  It is so much better than I expected.  Read and enjoy!
(Gerard's review)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book also! I really enjoyed the movie too. Here is my book review for it http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2010/07/death-and-life-of-charlie-st-cloud-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails