Friday, July 2, 2010

"The Year That Follows" by Scott Lasser

I had a very hard time getting through this book.  The Year That Follows by Scott Lasser was extremely boring to me about the sister (Cat) who tries finding her step brother’s son after her step brother (Kyle) was killed in the 9/11 tower terrorist attack.  

I was disappointed in it because I expected it to be about the boy since he was on the cover, but it was hardly about him at all.  Mostly about family secrets.  The only good thing about it was the ending.  I do not recommend this book.
(Karen's review 11/09)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails