Friday, June 25, 2010

"Change of Heart" by Jodi Picoult

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult moved much slower than the others I read by her. I was a bit disappointed in this one. It was very philosophical about Shay, a convicted murderer, sentenced to death. The priest who was his spiritual adviser while he was on death row was a member of the jury that found him guilty. His only concern while on death row was that he be able to donate his heart to the victim's sister once he heard she needed a heart transplant. It was a strange book with religious undercurrents and far out "miracles." I had to really work my way through this one, but it did get better near the end and had a "happy ending," well, sort of. It was a great finish! No peeking!!!
(KAREN'S REVIEW 6/1/08)


I have read better by Mrs. Picoult but this was good enough for me. A real page turner with interesting characters. It kept me guessing all the way to the end and speaking of the ending, a real good one!! It left me wanting more!!! I would recommend you read this book.
(GERARD'S REVIEW 6/6/08)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails